Signature Closers welcomes signing agents, notary closers, mobile
notaries, courtesy closers throughout the United States to join
the Signature Closers Network
and take advantage of its ongoing training.
Benefits of working with Signature Closers:
- Notary owned: We understand what you deal with and deserve
- Competitive rates based on closing type
- Objective rating system to prove you're one of the best closers
- Detailed closing, document & rate confirmation emails
- Free 24/7/365 access to your secure profile with list of payments
- Acknowledge agreements online to save time
- Dedicated support from Signature Closers
- Training documentation available for closers in network
- Payment confirmation listing check number and closings paid
- Direct deposit or check payments by the 5th or 15th, respectively, of the month
following your closing
Signing agents typically join
the Signature Closers Network through business development and professional referrals, but we provide
an opportunity for all qualified signing agents to join the network.
Our agents have experience with:
- Title companies
- Mortgage companies
In addition to our partnership with Notary2Pro, we
also recommend notaries consider the National Notary Association's certification program:
"The NNA's industry-recognized certification program trains Notary Signing Agents on
how to interpret and explain complex mortgage signing documents. The certification includes
your industry-recognized background screening and certification exam, enabling Notaries to
work for the major title services organizations. Each of the packages includes a listing on
SigningAgent.com, one of the leading directories used
by title companies and signing services to search for qualified NSA's."
Please contact us to join the
Signature Closers Network!